Bioflex Labret Hider Studs for hiding labret or ear piercings
Getting a piercing is great but unfortunately schools, colleges and work places do not always share our love of piercings and ask us to remove them. We get lots of phone calls and emails from people asking how they can hide their ear piercing or facial piercing.
We have a great solution, these internal labret studs are made out of Bioflex which is a bio compatible material, it is lightweight and contains no metal at all, which also means that it is perfect for X Rays, MRI Scans or medical precudures when metal cannot be worn.
The studs are available in 1.2mm (16 gauge) or 1.6mm (14 gauge) with the following lengths available: 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm or 12mm
They have a choice of tiny 2mm ends available which simply push into the end of the labret, we also sell the ends on their own, you can select Clear, Flesh Tone or Black:
These studs are most commonly used in ear piercings, or to hide lip or monroe piercings, they are very popular with our customers and here is just some of the great feedback we have received about them:
- I work in the NHS this is ideal to wear as a retainer/cover, its not a perfect skin match but good enough to hide a piercing from prying eyes.
- High quality items this stud hides my daughters lip piercing perfectly for her work, very fast delivery, thank you x
- Perfect for pierced ears on school days in sixth form. My son wears it, barely visible.
- I got these to hide a lip piercing for my job and they suit this purpose perfectly. I don't know about other facial areas but if you need to disguise and maintain a side lip piercing they are really subtle and people in work didn't notice until I told them it was there.
- Great for hiding piercings.