Returns Policy - Returning Goods to JoBananas
Please note that any items that are:
are made to order specifically for you, based on your choices. These items are not returnable - Please check carefully before ordering! This is in line with Distance Selling Regulations (DSR).
Any other returns must be authorised within 14 days after the day that your order is received using the Returns Request Option if you have an account with us or by sending an email to email@example.com. Please note that we are unable to accept any returns of body jewellery where the sealed packet has been opened, due to the intimate nature of these items. We reserve the right to refuse any unauthorised or declined returns, and any items that are returned in a condition that prevents them from being resold will be returned to the customer. Credits raised will be less the initial postage cost that we incurred where free postage was given. If a free gift was given and the order value no longer qualifies for a free gift, it must be returned or the credit will be less the full value of the free gift.
To create a return request through your account:
1. Log in to your account, click on "My Account" (next to the checkout button at the top);
2. Click on Order History;
3. Search for the order that you wish to return item(s) from and click on the invoice number;
4. Select the item(s) that you wish to return, the reason for return, required action and add any comments, then click Create;
5. Please DO NOT send anything back until you receive an email confirming that your return has been authorised, failure to do this may result in your returns being refused and sent back to sender;
6. Once authorised you will receive an email that will contain your return authorisation number and details of what to do next, which you must comply with;
We will not be held responsible for any returned items lost or damaged during transit to us.
JoBananas is committed to customer satisfaction, any complaints we receive will be treated as top priority and we aim to resolve problems quickly and effectively. Should you wish to make a complaint, simply call us on +44 (0)1386 830060, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (GMT)